This high-tech wireless rain gauge displays daily rainfall amounts, nine-day historical record and total rainfall. The unit has a high daily rainfall alarm and not only measures but also eliminates collected precipitation via the self-emptying rain collector.
The Oregon Scientific RGR126 Wireless Rain Gauge with Indoor Thermometer features a self-emptying rain collector with wireless transmission of up to 30 meters through walls (100 m unobstructed).
The rain collector has a 3.5-inch diameter and stands almost 15 centimeters tall. Rainfall amounts are shown in inches or millimeters.
The sleek black-and-silver LCD display unit lists indoor temperature in one-half inch tall letters that are easy to read.
The four-line display console also shows current rainfall and total rainfall amounts.
- Wireless design makes measuring rainfall amounts simple.
- Includes display console, one remote sensor and self-emptying collector.
- Instruction manual included.
- Wireless transmission range up to 100 meters for rain gauge and 30 meters for thermometer
- Digital base unit displays daily and cumulative rainfall amounts, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature
- Lists nine-day rainfall history and total rainfall
- Rainfall amounts measured in inches or millimeters
- High daily rainfall alarm
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature
- Batteries: 2 x AA (main unit), 2 x AA (rain collector) and 2 x AAA (temperature sensor) - all included
- Rain collector has 10cm diameter and stands 14.5cm high
- Wireless design makes measuring rainfall amounts simple
- Includes display console, one remote THN122N sensor and self-emptying collector
- Console features wall mount or tabletop option
Download User Manual